As a Client Service Team Member, you will be the front-line support for our users. You will be expected to address financial and technical questions for a complex software package. We are looking for independent go-getters who can maintain an upbeat attitude and always have an eye on improvement.
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Creating and delivering advanced-planning techniques within the software.
· Interpreting, prioritizing and evaluating incoming questions from users.
· Communicating effectively with advisors, assistants, and enterprise clients.
· Conducting webinars and in-person training (potential for business travel).
· Collaborating on internal, team-specific projects involving our sales, legal, technology development, and training teams.
· Supporting financial advisors with a positive and upbeat attitude
· Other duties as assigned.
· MUST have at least one year of experience in financial planning or paraplanning OR a Bachelor's Degree in Financial Planning
· Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Finance or a related field)
· Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP®) designation or ability to obtain upon employment
· Strong customer service, problem solving, and communication skills (Positive attitude and ambition to help others)
· Presentation/training skills to conduct group training programs on MoneyGuidePro
· Strong aptitude for technology
· Work well independently and collaboratively, and have a desire to be part of a cohesive team
· Financial planning industry related degree or certification is strongly preferred