Do You Play On Expert?
Are you a driven IT professional with strong technical skills and a proven track record for building and maintaining positive client relationships? Do you possess sound judgment with the ability to resolve complex business technology issues? Do you want to work with a trusted, growing IT firm that has great values and a dynamic and fun team focus? Then we have the career for you!
Avenir IT Inc is currently looking for a Tier III (Level 3) IT Technician. The Tier III technician is responsible for providing senior level technical assistance. They are able to troubleshoot and resolve the most difficult and complex networking, infrastructure and server issues; diagnosing and isolating the problem and implementing solutions. They will have the ability to analyze existing systems and procedures and make proactive recommendations for improvements and best practices. The Tier III is additionally responsible to assist with technical escalations that stretch beyond the teams Tier II scope of support.
This is a front-line customer facing role that requires solid communications skills, expert troubleshooting & technical abilities. The position has many responsibilities that include but are not limited to the following:
- Client Support - Provide daily support to our existing clients, including their servers, workstations, storage, backup, DR, firewalls, switches, applications & overall connectivity
- Systems Architecture - Work directly with Team to help architect major infrastructure & system upgrade projects for our clients
- Project Lead Engineer - Perform project installations & implementations as a hands-on engineer and be directly responsible for the complete life cycle of the project from inception to client hand off
- R&D - Work directly with our team to research, test and evaluate new products & technologies.
- Receive and respond to Tier 2 escalations.
We offer a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package with a focus on work/life balance. Learn more about us here: https://avenirit.com/careers
If you are interested, please respond and make sure to include the quote, “I play on expert!” on your cover letter.
If you are chosen for an interview – you will be required to complete a technical assessment and a fulfilling conversation full of humour and water cooler chatter with our COO.
Move Your IT Career Forward By Joining An Award Winning, Respected, Growing IT Firm.