The Events Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day administration and execution of House of Ruth Maryland’s Signature Events platform. The Events Coordinator will also represent the House of Ruth Maryland at various external events, such as meeting with community partners and potential donors, and other appropriate situations to broaden the awareness of HRM’s event portfolio, of intimate partner violence, and House of Ruth Maryland.
- Manage logistics of all special events, including Spring Luncheon, Crabaret, other events TBD, and supporting the internal logistic support of Adopt a Family. This includes preparing mailings, name tags, working with venues, staffing committee meetings, preparing minutes, print materials, and all aspects of special events planning.
- Drive fundraising success of Signature and Supporting events through sponsor and ticket purchaser recruitment and cultivation.
- Represent the House of Ruth Maryland at external events, such as United Way exhibit fairs, Combined Charity Campaign events and other external programming as appropriate.
- Provide data entry support for Raiser’s Edge to maintain quality data on donors, volunteers and other contacts for the agency.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of House of Ruth programs, activities, focus areas, strategic directions and financial situation to inform website information, volunteer projects/needs, and social media postings.
- Other duties as required to support the House of Ruth Maryland Development Department’s success and operations.